set up schedule of meeting space availability, rooms/ times

  1. #1
    Patti
    Guest

    set up schedule of meeting space availability, rooms/ times

    We do not have any central schedule in our school for Activity Directors to
    schedule times and locations for meetings. I need a calendar of some sort
    with all available rooms listed and times that these rooms can be scheduled.
    Then it would have to have the capability of being updated as groups reserve
    these spaces so all others know what is/is not available.

  2. #2
    dlw
    Guest

    RE: set up schedule of meeting space availability, rooms/ times

    Excel is not the best way to do this. This is an excel help forum, you
    know. You might try Outlook.