Excel-Header-My Company Name won't work in Header (AT&T) & Time

  1. #1
    June K
    Guest

    Excel-Header-My Company Name won't work in Header (AT&T) & Time

    In Excel 2002, Using the Header feature. I want to use my company name of
    AT&T. The & sign is a value of [time} How to I override this feature in the
    header.

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Excel-Header-My Company Name won't work in Header (AT&T) & Time

    June,

    Use two & characters. E.g.
    "AT&&T"

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Elkar
    Guest

    RE: Excel-Header-My Company Name won't work in Header (AT&T) & Time

    AT&&T

    HTH,
    Elkar