payroll

  1. #1
    william forbes
    Guest

    payroll

    Employee timecard (daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly)
    I am using this template to track hours. I need to get it to start adding
    overtime hours at 40. right now it just adds hours. can you help me with the
    formula to get it to do this. It is a great template for me. Thanks, please
    help.
    Bill

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: payroll

    Bill, see if this will help, http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    william forbes
    Guest

    Re: payroll

    Thanks Paul. I think thats what I am looking for. I can figure it out from
    here.
    Thanks again,
    Bill
    news:[email protected]...