Need help asap

  1. #1
    potsie
    Guest

    Need help asap

    I am to make the date 5/1/2006 absolute and subtract it from another date
    then divide by 365
    Hope you can help me.
    Lori

  2. #2
    Pete_UK
    Guest

    Re: Need help asap

    If you have two dates in A1 and B1, then you can enter this formula in
    C1:

    =ABS(A1-B1)/365

    and format C1 as a number. This will give you the difference in the
    dates in years (approximately, as there are 365.25 days in a year on
    average).

    Hope this helps.

    Pete

  3. #3
    potsie
    Guest

    Re: Need help asap

    It worked pete, can you help me with IF function I posted?
    Lori

  4. #4
    Pete_UK
    Guest

    Re: Need help asap

    Glad it worked.

    You seem to have answers already to your posts on the IF function.

    Pete