Is there a user easy way to change the active sheet name

  1. #1
    Brad Withrow
    Guest

    Is there a user easy way to change the active sheet name

    I would like the sheet name to read what I have just put into cell A1. It's
    important that they are the same, and the people who are going to use this
    spreadsheet aren't known for their data accuracy.

    Thanks
    Brad Withrow

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Is there a user easy way to change the active sheet name

    See

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/event...efromcell.html