Changing dates using a formula

  1. #1

    Changing dates using a formula

    Hi there

    Please can you help. Im trying to set something up which will enable me to put in any date into a spread sheet and then i want it to calculate 2 weeks previous and give me that date.

    Basically i have a job to set up a time table for meetings, i want to be able to put in any date then below it will tell me the date i need to send out agendas which will usually be 2 weeks before the meeting.

    I hope this makes sence and someone can help!

    Thanks
    Natalie

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips