office 2003 small buisness edition

  1. #1
    Jajimon
    Guest

    office 2003 small buisness edition

    My problem is I cannot save a word, excel document when I make changes. The
    cursor disapears when I click on save file as, then the screen freezes.
    Thanks for any suggestions.

  2. #2
    Patricia Shannon
    Guest

    RE: office 2003 small buisness edition

    This may be the same problem, which has a fix. See:

    http://www.microsoft.com/communities...a-4b9fcf741916