Pivot Table hiding row removes from row !

  1. #1

    Pivot Table hiding row removes from row !

    Hello,

    I have created a pivot table and the dropdown lists for the column and pages work fine, I can deselect and reselct items I want to hide or display. However on my rows if I deselect an item it the gets removed from the drop down list altogether !

    Is the a setting somewhere I need to change ?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table hiding row removes from row !

    If you have multiple data fields in the pivot table, they may appear in
    the row area, as the Sum of Units and Sum of Totals are shown here:

    If you deselect an item in the Data dropdown, it's removed from the
    pivot table, and from the Data dropdown list. To see it in the chart
    again, you can drag it back from the Pivot Table Field List.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures