Golf Score Formula needs tweaking

  1. #1
    kevhatch
    Guest

    Golf Score Formula needs tweaking

    Hi, I have a workbook for working out Net scores and Stableford points based
    on players handicap, par of the hole and stroke index of the hole (link below)

    I have had a lot of help from you guys with this(thanks) and would like to
    call on you once more!
    Hopefully it's just a formula tweak!
    The problem I am having is that when my Gross score for a hole returns a
    zero or minus Net score it won't show the points correctly
    i.e.
    1 over par= 1point
    par=3
    1 under par=2
    2 under par=3
    3 under par=4
    4+under par=5
    Hole 17 on the 19/04/2006 highlights the problem
    (I didn't get a hole in one :-(, just hit the wrong key when I entered the
    score, but I can dream!! Entering the correct score"2" has the same effect)
    Hope it makes sense to someone.

    http://www.flypicture.com?display=updone&id=rtD2lKXd

    Thx in advance
    Kev

  2. #2
    kevhatch
    Guest

    RE: Golf Score Formula needs tweaking

    "kevhatch" wrote:

    > Hi, I have a workbook for working out Net scores and Stableford points based
    > on players handicap, par of the hole and stroke index of the hole (link below)
    >
    > I have had a lot of help from you guys with this(thanks) and would like to
    > call on you once more!
    > Hopefully it's just a formula tweak!
    > The problem I am having is that when my Gross score for a hole returns a
    > zero or minus Net score it won't show the points correctly
    > i.e.
    > 1 over par= 1point
    > par=3
    > 1 under par=2
    > 2 under par=3
    > 3 under par=4
    > 4+under par=5
    > Hole 17 on the 19/04/2006 highlights the problem
    > (I didn't get a hole in one :-(, just hit the wrong key when I entered the
    > score, but I can dream!! Entering the correct score"2" has the same effect)
    > Hope it makes sense to someone.

    Sorry had a locked version, new link below.

  3. #3
    kevhatch