Each file has own icon

  1. #1
    Craig
    Guest

    Each file has own icon

    For some reason in my settings have changed and I do not know why. Usually
    if I have more than 1 excel file open at one time, it has its own icon in
    the task bar at the bottom. Now when I open more thatn one file they are
    all in the same icon in the task bar. Where is the setting to change this.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    You have a windows XP and need to change your settings. Goto Start menu and pick Setting, Taskbar and Start Menu. Uncheck "Group similar taskbar buttons".

  3. #3
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Each file has own icon

    Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the View tab. There,
    check "Windows in Taskbar".

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson