Using Excel As Quickbooks Replacement

  1. #1

    Using Excel As Quickbooks Replacement

    My mother-in-law doesn't want to pay for an upgrade to Quickbooks to
    manage her small rental/sales property business. Has anyone found it
    fairly easy to duplicate the effort in Excel so that one could just
    stick with that? Or, is there a template out there that you would
    recommend using to do this?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Using Excel As Quickbooks Replacement

    I have not found an exact duplicate, but start looking in:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...ery=accounting

    for some ideas
    --
    Gary's Student