Pivot table layout

  1. #1
    Paul P
    Guest

    Pivot table layout

    Hi,

    I have a simple pivot table with categories of beverages in the row field
    and the number of units sold for each category in 2004 in the data area. I
    want to add unit sales for 2005 and for 2006 to the data area, but I want the
    data for these years to show up to the right of the data for 2004, not
    underneath it in the same column.

    Thanks,
    Paul

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    London
    Drag the Data field, so that it appears horizontally, rather than vertically

  3. #3
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Pivot table layout

    Hi Paul

    Grab the field label for Sum of data, and drag it to the Total column on
    the PT.
    That will bring the relevant year's data side by side.

    --
    Regards

    Roger Govier

    news:[email protected]...