Excel-hitting tab moves me more than one column over

  1. #1
    dk
    Guest

    Excel-hitting tab moves me more than one column over

    When I hit the tab button, it moves me multiple columns over instead of the
    next column. It used to go to the next column. How can I get it to do that
    again?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Excel-hitting tab moves me more than one column over

    Pull-down:

    Tools > Options > Transition and clear the Transition navagation keys chekbox

    --
    Gary''s Student