Give help

  1. #1
    heinze22
    Guest

    Give help

    ok im an idiot when comes to computers as im sure you will soon find out. i
    recently aquired a microsoft game and have been upgrading it with third party
    add-ons. everythings fine up to the point but, one of the last downloads is a
    ..xml file. it has a read me text with it for installing. it say's " to use
    this file put on hard drive anywhere doesn't matter where, open file by
    double clicking if requested activate macros, type correct path to... so on
    and so on. when i double click .xml file i am sent to a microsoft page
    explaining that this is an excel file and explains about file extentions and
    so on. anyway whats going on here how do i open thing or use? i have know
    clue.

  2. #2
    heinze22
    Guest