Direction

  1. #1
    lsmft
    Guest

    Direction

    Is there a way on this website that a user may enter the site and pull up a list of the threads that he has started?
    I started one recently that asked about eliminating the Saturdays and Sundays from a row of dates going from Jan 1-June 30. One of the replies was to left click and drag from 1/1/06-6/30/06, then right click and choose "weekdays." It worked great, but now I'm not able to get it to work on a new Workbook. I am also having difficulty in locating the thread concerning the question, soooo, hence the question. There were also formulas to use in the answers that I need to attempt to use.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Direction

    If you are using Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird, then you can flag
    your threads, and sort by the flagged threads.

    Bob Phillips

    "lsmft" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3