Convert Pivot Table to Normal Data table

  1. #1
    ashish128
    Guest

    Convert Pivot Table to Normal Data table

    Hi Everyone,
    I made a Pivot table (sucess fully) but I am unable to make a
    customized chart out of it.
    My Pivot Table is

    Sum Of OK Pcs Date
    Worker/Party 1 3 4
    Ashish Bhasak
    Ashutosh Dwivedi
    Gopal Lal
    Govind Ram Prajapat
    Hari Singh Meena 2525 1448
    Mohammed Ali 816 4181
    Mukeah Kumar Kachot
    Raghuvir Singh
    Grand Total 2525 2264 4181

    I want to make a chart with taking only the date values (i.e 1,3,4) and
    Grand Total (i.e. 2525,2264,4181) But It is always creating a pivot
    chart with taking the values of "Worker and party" as X basis
    ..
    Please Help Me.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Convert Pivot Table to Normal Data table

    The Grand Total doesn't appear in a pivot chart. You could create a
    normal chart, based on the pivot table, and include the totals in that.

    On Jon Peltier's site, there are instructions for creating a normal
    chart from pivot data:

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotcharts.htm

  3. #3
    ashish128
    Guest

    Re: Convert Pivot Table to Normal Data table

    Thanks Debra,
    Please consider this thread as closed from now