hOW DO i COPY FORMULAS FROM ONE SPREADSHEET TO ANOTHER IN EXCEL

  1. #1
    Isabel
    Guest

    hOW DO i COPY FORMULAS FROM ONE SPREADSHEET TO ANOTHER IN EXCEL

    I am working with two screens, I need to copy formulas from one spreedsheet
    to another, but it doesnt work. (Both in excel). I use paste especial and
    then appears the cell in the new spreedsheet with =EMBED ("Excel.sheet 8","").

    Can you explain me in detail how do I have to do it??

    Thanks a lot,

    Isabel

  2. #2
    R. Choate
    Guest

    Re: hOW DO i COPY FORMULAS FROM ONE SPREADSHEET TO ANOTHER IN EXCEL

    Hi,

    Why are you using paste special in this case instead of just paste?

    --
    RMC,CPA