'Compare side by side' for work sheets

  1. #1
    Dr Sanjay
    Guest

    'Compare side by side' for work sheets

    In one spreadsheet I have got 2 worksheets. I wish to compare the contents of
    the two worksheets in an easy fashion, without having to flick from one to
    the other. I know that you can go to 'Windows | Compare Side by Side with...'
    to compare 2 spreadsheets because the two get cascaded on the screen for easy
    viewing.

    Is there a way to do the same thing but with worksheets??

  2. #2
    Rae Drysdale
    Guest

    RE: 'Compare side by side' for work sheets

    To view multiple sheets, click New Window on the Window menu. Switch to the
    new window, and then click a sheet you want to view. Repeat for each sheet
    you want to view.

    On the Window menu, click Arrange.
    Under Arrange, click the option you want.
    --
    Rae Drysdale

  3. #3
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: 'Compare side by side' for work sheets

    If this is something you have to do frequently, you might consider Jim
    Cone's fine commercial Add-in called XL Companion, which is what I use for
    comparisons. It will list all the differences you choose. It's available
    at

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...