VB Help WORD/EXCEL LINK

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    Cayman Islands

    VB Help WORD/EXCEL LINK

    I have an excel spreadhseet that updates an word document that we use to generate letters from an excel form. I need to make a macro that loads up the word document, updates the links then breaks them all (breaklink comand I believe!) but I suck at Visual Basic and have no idea how to do it. If someone was to help I would be eternally grateful THANKS :D

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Cayman Islands

    Unhappy

    Anyone? :P :P :P

  3. #3
    PY & Associates
    Guest

    Re: VB Help WORD/EXCEL LINK

    send us your "Letter of Acceptance" for a look please?

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    PY & Associates
    Guest

    Re: VB Help WORD/EXCEL LINK

    Welcome
    From: "KC Cheung" <[email protected]>
    To: <[email protected]>
    Subject: Excel=>Word
    Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 11:39:54 +0800
    >We have created for your review
    >a sample Letter of Acceptance, loa.doc
    >and a quotation spreadsheet, quotes.xls
    >
    >step 1, put the loa.doc in directory c:\01
    >
    >step 2, open quotes.xls,
    > enable macro,
    > in VB editor, tools/references, select Microsoft Word
    >
    >step 3, try the button,
    > all letters of acceptance generated are in directory c:\01
    >
    >Cheers

    "ChrisMattock" <[email protected]>
    news:[email protected]...