Copy column widths from one spreadsheet to another

  1. #1
    drumbeat54
    Guest

    Copy column widths from one spreadsheet to another

    I need to copy (reapply) the column widths from my formatted
    spreadsheet to another one. I get an new copy of the spreadsheet each
    week from our finance admin with updated data and I want to copy over
    just the column widths (and if possible hide certain columns) without
    overwriting the updated spreadsheet's cell formats (font color and
    highlights). I know about Format Painter but it seems to overwrite the
    cell formats and other highlights.
    Thanks, Joe

  2. #2
    Beege
    Guest

    Re: Copy column widths from one spreadsheet to another

    drumbeat,

    Try select/copy/paste special/column widths....

    Beege

    news:[email protected]...