Can you save a previous file you overwrote?

  1. #1
    AK
    Guest

    Can you save a previous file you overwrote?

    I accidentally made changes and "saved" under the same file name an
    important file. What I really need is the previous file before the
    changes. Is there anyway you can retrieve the previous file before the
    changes?

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Can you save a previous file you overwrote?

    No, only hope is if you can find a copy that perhaps you emailed to somebody
    earlier or if you have another copy on a floppy or any removable media

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    AK
    Guest

    Re: Can you save a previous file you overwrote?

    Peo,
    Thank you for your quick response. Unfortunately, there isn't any copy
    of any form of the previous file. I guess I will just have to deal with
    that...