View tabs side by side?

  1. #1
    DaveH
    Guest

    View tabs side by side?

    I know how to display multiple worksheets in Excel.

    Is there a way to view two (or more) tabs from a single worksheet at the
    same time? This would be invaluable when checking that formulas that
    reference other tabs are working correctly...

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Dave O
    Guest

    Re: View tabs side by side?

    On the menu click >Window >New Window, then click >Window >Arrange and
    it sounds like the Tiled option is what you're looking for.

  3. #3
    DaveH
    Guest

    Re: View tabs side by side?

    Thanks Dave, that's it! And so obvious... I'm kicking myself...

  4. #4
    Dave O
    Guest

    Re: View tabs side by side?