Paste figures/charts from Excel to Word

  1. #1
    Ebar
    Guest

    Paste figures/charts from Excel to Word

    When I choose "picture" in paste special Excel shuts down?? Only alternative
    is to paste into word with gif. (or jpg but gives "black" picture) GIF gives
    bad quality.

    Excel is 2002 SP3 (same for Word)

    Any suggestion?

    Regards
    Ebar

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Paste figures/charts from Excel to Word

    When you copy in Excel, hold down the SHIFT key while pulling-down Edit and
    select copy picture. In the dialog box select bit-mapped. Then just paste
    in Word. Bit-mapped will give you good resolution.
    --
    Gary's Student