HOW CAN I FIX MY PHOTO'S TO LOOK PROFESSIONAL?

  1. #1
    Beegee
    Guest

    HOW CAN I FIX MY PHOTO'S TO LOOK PROFESSIONAL?

    I have many photo's downloaded to "my Pictures" and they look pretty good
    when I bring them up, but when I try to print them they look awful. I've
    tried changing the size and that doesn't seem to help but I'm not sure what
    I'm doing. Can any one tell me where I can learn how to do this?

  2. #2
    JLatham
    Guest

    RE: HOW CAN I FIX MY PHOTO'S TO LOOK PROFESSIONAL?

    I'm not certain that your question deals with Excel too much. Quite often
    there is a difference in colors and shades of colors when you print them -
    video displays handle colors differently than printers do. Color matching
    can be tough. You can learn a lot about dealing with such things through
    sites supporting graphic editing software such as Adobe (Photoshop) and JASC
    (Paint Shop Pro). You can also search around for sites/forums where folks
    show a real interest in digital photography such as
    http://www.dslreports.com/forum/dimaging - one I'm familiar with that doesn't
    require registration to post questions at.

    If you're having problems printing from Excel, you might explain that and
    try to describe exactly what problems you are having.