How do I keep blank pages from printing at end of spreadsheet.

  1. #1
    Mary
    Guest

    How do I keep blank pages from printing at end of spreadsheet.

    My spreadsheet is only one page. When I print, it will print blank pages
    after it unless I highlight the spreadsheet and choose print-selection. How
    do I keep these blank pages from printing at the end of my spreadsheet.

  2. #2
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: How do I keep blank pages from printing at end of spreadsheet.

    "Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My spreadsheet is only one page. When I print, it will print blank pages
    > after it unless I highlight the spreadsheet and choose print-selection.
    > How
    > do I keep these blank pages from printing at the end of my spreadsheet.

    Select the bits you want to print
    File/ Print Area/ Set Print Area

    If you want to be sure that it's only one page, then File/ Page Setup/ Page
    Fit to 1 x 1
    --
    David Biddulph

  3. #3
    johamshason via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: How do I keep blank pages from printing at end of spreadsheet.

    Hi,

    There is possibility that you would have highlighted the entire sheet or
    couple of lines more and formatted them which is causing the blank pages to
    print.

    To solve:
    Highlight all the rows after the last line of your data and click on EDIT ---

  4. #4
    johamshason via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: How do I keep blank pages from printing at end of spreadsheet.

    Hi,

    There is possibility that you would have highlighted the entire sheet or
    couple of lines more and formatted them which is causing the blank pages to
    print.

    To solve:
    Highlight all the rows after the last line of your data and click on EDIT ---
    > CLEAR ----> ALL. Do the same for columns.

    Rgds