Pivot Table Looses Drop-Down Choice When Only One Item Displayed

  1. #1
    MarvInBoise
    Guest

    Pivot Table Looses Drop-Down Choice When Only One Item Displayed

    Have a 2 field 'data' selection doing sums, let's say Price1 and Price2;
    pivot table displays drop-down choices of all, Price1, Price2; if I select
    only Price1 or Price2 to display, I loose the drop-down to go back and select
    either all or Price1 or Price2; I have to close, not save, and reopen file to
    get original display back.

    Help, and THANKS!
    --
    Marv Lusk
    Boise Corporation

  2. #2
    Dominic
    Guest

    RE: Pivot Table Looses Drop-Down Choice When Only One Item Displayed

    Marv,

    You may go to Pivot Table layout and re-add the data field without closing
    the file.

    HTH

  3. #3
    MarvInBoise
    Guest

    RE: Pivot Table Looses Drop-Down Choice When Only One Item Display

    I suppose that's true, thanks, but why does the whole drop-down field/box go
    away?
    --
    Marv Lusk
    Boise Corporation

  4. #4
    Dominic
    Guest

    RE: Pivot Table Looses Drop-Down Choice When Only One Item Display

    That's a good question.

    <g>