Swop rows for columns Excel or Word

  1. #1
    Click
    Guest

    Swop rows for columns Excel or Word

    How do I swop rows for columns in an Excel or Word table?

  2. #2
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Swop rows for columns Excel or Word

    Select the range (rows or columns),
    Right click in the selection and choose "Copy",
    Right click in the first cell of the new location and choose "PasteSpecial",
    Click on "Transpose", then <OK>.

    Make sure there's *no* overlap of old and new ranges.
    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...