Hiding macros in macro popup window

  1. #1
    PO
    Guest

    Hiding macros in macro popup window

    Hello,

    Is there a way to suppress display of procedures in the macro window the
    user can run from the Tool menu from Excel?

    I can't make the subs private since they are in a general module and called
    from worksheet event procedures.

    Regards
    PO

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Hiding macros in macro popup window

    1. Add "Option Private Module" at the top of the module
    or
    2. Add an argument to the subs...
    Sub ValuableInformation (ByRef blnDummy as Boolean)
    End Sub
    Of course, then all calls to the sub would require an argument.
    or
    3. Add an optional argument...
    Sub ConfusingData (Optional ByRef blnStuff As Boolean)
    End Sub

    Choice number 1 is my choice.
    --
    Jim Cone