How do I restore a previous version of a file I changed and saved

  1. #1
    C Becker
    Guest

    How do I restore a previous version of a file I changed and saved

    I changed a file and then saved it. How do I go back to the previous
    version that has data I need?

  2. #2
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: How do I restore a previous version of a file I changed and saved

    "C Becker" <C [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I changed a file and then saved it. How do I go back to the previous
    > version that has data I need?

    Use the copy you saved by using the "Always create a backup" option from
    "Save As".
    Otherwise, you're out of luck unless you backed up or archived the file..
    --
    David Biddulph

  3. #3
    C Becker
    Guest

    Re: How do I restore a previous version of a file I changed and sa

    Do you mean I can recover the previous file even if I didn't have the "Always
    create a backup" activated? I think I'm out of luck.