grouping in pivot tables

  1. #1
    LynnFree
    Guest

    grouping in pivot tables

    When I group items in one pivot table, Excel will automatically perform the
    same grouping in the rest of my pivot tables. How can I make each pivot
    table independent of the others to be able to make different groups in each
    pivot tables.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: grouping in pivot tables

    How do you mean, I have never had any problems grouping multiple pivot tables
    differently?

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  3. #3
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: grouping in pivot tables

    For all pivot tables based on the same pivot cache, the grouping is the
    same. If you need different groups, you can base each pivot table on the
    source data, instead of another pivot table.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures