Fill Handle

  1. #1
    Abode
    Guest

    Fill Handle

    I dont know when this happened or how this happened but when I use the fill
    handle I typically want it to repeat the same numbers over and over again.
    By default it will increment the numbers which is fine at times but I would
    often click on that popup just after you fill the selection and tell it to
    repeat the same numbers. For some reason that popup doesn't come up anymore
    and I can't figure out how to get it back. Does anyone have any Ideas how I
    can get it back? Thank you for your help.

  2. #2

    Re: Fill Handle

    I rightclick on the fill handle and drag down.

    When I let go of the rightclick button, I can choose fill series or copy cells
    (and more, too).

  3. #3
    Abode
    Guest

    Re: Fill Handle

    Awesome. That'll work perfectly as soon as I get in the habbit of
    rightclicking.