Pls help me to any quickest alternative from this boring shortcut

  1. #1
    rony4icab
    Guest

    Pls help me to any quickest alternative from this boring shortcut

    Hi!
    All Excel Genious,

    Pls help me to any quickest alternative from this boring shortcut
    Alt,E,S,V then Enter.

    Thanks all in advance.

    Nazmul Haque,
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Bangladesh.

    --
    rony4icab
    Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Pls help me to any quickest alternative from this boring shortcut

    Please tell what you're trying to do: the shortcuts vary per localized version of Excel.

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

  3. #3
    Forum Moderator davesexcel's Avatar
    Regina
    MS-Off Ver
    MS 365
    Posts
    13,482
    experiment with your macro recorder

    you could also select the range, then drag the range with the right click, when you release the mouse button the menu pops up to select paste values

  4. #4
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Pls help me to any quickest alternative from this boring shortcut

    Does
    <F2> <F9>
    Help?
    --
    HTH,

    RD

  5. #5
    rony4icab
    Guest

    Re: Pls help me to any quickest alternative from this boring shortcut

    Dear Ragdyer,
    <F2> <F9>,Does'nt help.
    Actually I copied a cell from a worksheet & copied it to another
    Worksheet cell using Paste Values shortcut(Alt,E,S,V and Enter).
    Now I want a macro or any formula in which I can Paste Values .
    Thanks.
    Nazmul.

  7. #7
    Guest

    Re: Pls help me to any quickest alternative from this boring shortcut

    Hi
    The method I use is to put a 'Paste Values' button on the toolbar using
    View>Toolbars>Customise.

    Andy.

  8. #8

    Re: Pls help me to any quickest alternative from this boring shortcut

    Try This:

    First,
    Paste this in your personal marcos:

    Sub ESV()
    ' Keys that are not already defined:
    ' Ctrl + Q
    ' Ctrl + T
    ' Ctrl + L

    selection.Copy
    selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone,
    SkipBlanks _
    :=False, Transpose:=False
    application.CutCopyMode = False
    End Sub

    Second,
    Open your Macros (Alt + F8), highlight "Personal.XLS!ESV" on the left
    and then click "Options" on the right.
    Choose a letter (Q or T or L) to use with the "Crtl" button to excute
    the marco. Click okay.

    Finally,
    In Excel select the cell with formula, press "Ctrl + (The letter you
    picked)" and the formula will become a value.

    Regards ...