I can't print the results of a loan amortization schedule template

  1. #1
    Francisco
    Guest

    I can't print the results of a loan amortization schedule template

    I'm using Excel 2003, and the template is named Amortization schedule, well I
    input all the information and I get the results but when i try to print the
    table only the information I gave is printed, please helpme

  2. #2
    Miguel Zapico
    Guest

    RE: I can't print the results of a loan amortization schedule template

    You may look at the Print area (menu File->Page setup->sheet tab), and check
    if there is a value there that constrains the data shown. If so, you can
    delete it and check what appears on the print preview.
    You can also do it directly with File->Print area->Clear print area

    Hope this helps,
    Miguel.