row headings on pages - proper formatting in page set up

  1. #1
    connie
    Guest

    row headings on pages - proper formatting in page set up

    I need to print row headings on each page of a spreadsheet. What is the
    exact way to input rows 1, 2 and 3 in the page set up?

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: row headings on pages - proper formatting in page set up

    Hi connie. From the file menu go to page setup and select the sheet tab.
    Click on the red collapse arrow for the "rows to repeat at top:" box and then
    select rows 1,2,3, click on the collapse arrow again and click ok. The first
    three rows will then print on every page. HTH
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin