AUTO CONVERT OF TEXT

  1. #1
    Sandy
    Guest

    AUTO CONVERT OF TEXT

    I WRITE AMERIA BUT EXCEL AUTOMATICALLY CONVERTS TO AMERICA. WHATS THE WAY
    OUT. AM NOT ABLE TO ENTER AMERIA.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: AUTO CONVERT OF TEXT

    You're seeing the results of an autocorrect change.

    You can just type CTRL-z after the change is made to restore AMERIA.

    You can stop ALL autocorrects by choosing Tools/Autocorrect and
    unchecking the "Replace text as you type" checkbox.

  3. #3
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: AUTO CONVERT OF TEXT

    Hi Sandy,

    Tools>Autocorrect Options, remove AMERIA

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten