I want to change Exc Doc-save-e-mail, can receiving end trk chngs

  1. #1
    Teri Toste
    Guest

    I want to change Exc Doc-save-e-mail, can receiving end trk chngs

    I want to change an excel spreadsheet for my boss. I am saving it and
    attaching it to an e-mail to be sent out. He is worried that the person
    received the e-mail can track the changes I've made to the document. Is that
    possible?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: I want to change Exc Doc-save-e-mail, can receiving end trk chngs

    Assuming the workbook is not setup as shared you can't track any changes

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  3. #3
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: I want to change Exc Doc-save-e-mail, can receiving end trk chngs

    "Teri Toste" <Teri [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I want to change an excel spreadsheet for my boss. I am saving it and
    > attaching it to an e-mail to be sent out. He is worried that the person
    > received the e-mail can track the changes I've made to the document. Is
    > that
    > possible?

    It might be worth looking at the tool available at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/834427
    --
    David Biddulph