Zeros

  1. #1
    karen
    Guest

    Zeros

    I need my zero (0) to show. Example: I put in 24.950 (tons) and when I click
    enter, it changes to 24.95. How can I get it to leave the zero (0) in?

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Zeros

    Format cell as number with 3 decimal places

  3. #3

    Re: Zeros

    Go to Format menu / cells / number / number / Decimal places change to
    3.

    ed