email excel spreadsheet as body of message, not as attachment

  1. #1
    Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email Msg.
    Guest

    email excel spreadsheet as body of message, not as attachment

    In Excel 2007 I want to send the spreadsheet as the message in an outlook
    email. The option only seems to allow sending it as an attachement. My
    recipient does not have excel.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: email excel spreadsheet as body of message, not as attachment

    hi

    They hide it but you can add it to the QAT if you want
    Right click on the QAT and search for it in the list

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: email excel spreadsheet as body of message, not as attachment

    BTW the name is E-mail

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  4. #4
    Email Spreadsheet as Body of Email Msg.
    Guest

    Re: email excel spreadsheet as body of message, not as attachment

    Partially answered, still demands that I send as an attachment, I want to
    send the excel spreadsheet as the message body of the email.

  5. #5
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: email excel spreadsheet as body of message, not as attachment

    Look good

    There is a
    E-mail and a Email

    Email = attachment
    E-mail = Body

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Steve
    Guest

    Re: email excel spreadsheet as body of message, not as attachment

    You have to go to COMMANDS NOT IN RIBBON. From there, choose EMAIL.

    Once you've added it, when you click on E-MAIL, it'll ask you what to do.

    Steve
    ----

  7. #7
    Denver
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2016

    Re: email excel spreadsheet as body of message, not as attachment

    The actual command is "Send to Mail Recipient" and not "Email" on the QAT.

    Took me a while to find it, so hopefully this is helpful to the next Excel 03 user that is wasting time trying to track down the old commands that used to be so much easier to find and access!