Conditional Formatting Bottom 10 with "ties"

  1. #1
    dan
    Guest

    Conditional Formatting Bottom 10 with "ties"

    Hello all -
    I am wanting to highlight the Bottom 10 cells in a range ($D$6:$D$25),
    I've got the basic formula but am confused when it comes to cells with
    "ties" (a.k.a. the same number), as it wants to highlight more than 10
    cells at times.

    My formula is:
    =D6<=SMALL($D$6:$D$25,10)

    How can I modify this so it will account for a "tie" with another cell?

    Thanks!
    Dan

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Conditional Formatting Bottom 10 with "ties"

    See reply in .Functions

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...