Transfer Email addresses from spreadsheet to email address book

  1. #1
    Beana
    Guest

    Transfer Email addresses from spreadsheet to email address book

    I need to transfer a list of email addresses (approx 500) which are currently
    in an excel spreadsheet to individual email addresses (in email address book)
    which will be located in a folder in the address book itself.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Transfer Email addresses from spreadsheet to email address book

    It's hardly an excel question (more of an email program question) but you
    can save an excel workbook as CSV and then import it into at least Outlook

    Peo Sjoblom

    Excel 95 - Excel 2007
    Northwest Excel Solutions
    www.nwexcelsolutions.com
    if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Transfer Email addresses from spreadsheet to email address book

    Beana

    Browse through this google search result for one method of importing the Excel
    contacts to Outlook.

    http://snipurl.com/pssw

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP