How do I change the default font color in Excel?

  1. #1
    DaveT
    Guest

    How do I change the default font color in Excel?

    In my home version of Excel 2003 the automatic (default) color that is
    assigned to everything (fonts, borders, etc.) is blue. This creates a problem
    when I transfer things from home to work, where the default color is black. I
    would like to change my home default color to black, but cannot figure out
    how. Help?

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor

    reply

    try clicking Tool > options > find the colour tab and click > Standard clours > select black >
    then click format > cells > font tab > select colour to be automatic
    test if black
    Should work

  3. #3
    DaveT
    Guest

    Re: How do I change the default font color in Excel?

    Did not work. "Automatic" color is still blue.