How can I save a file in Excel 2007 beta 2 as a .dbf extension?

  1. #1
    Darren Crewes
    Guest

    How can I save a file in Excel 2007 beta 2 as a .dbf extension?

    I was using Office 2003 and I could save a file in the .dbf format. I can't
    seem to do this with the beta version.

  2. #2
    Cindy Winegarden
    Guest

    Re: How can I save a file in Excel 2007 beta 2 as a .dbf extension?

    Hi Darren,

    I haven't found a way yet, even via ODBC or OLE DB.

    --
    Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
    [email protected]

    news:[email protected]...