Employees shift schedule

  1. #1
    rossi
    Guest

    Employees shift schedule

    Hi,

    I like to create an employees shift schedule with 4 shifts,i.e
    general,first,second & third.
    Total no.of employees are 16.Weekly off`s are staggered,i.e emplyee A takes
    off on Monday,B takes off on Tue & so on....
    Schedule is made for 1 month.Now,my question is how can I do it?How to
    automate it every month?just by changing the month,Schedule should get
    updated.
    Is it possible?
    Note,shift changes from 3rd to 2nd to 1st to General.

    Please help if possible.

    Bye &

    Regards,

    ROSSI

  2. #2
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: Employees shift schedule

    Rossi,

    I think that you are not getting any answers because your question is too
    vague.

    > I like to create an employees shift schedule with 4 shifts,i.e
    > general,first,second & third.
    > Total no.of employees are 16

    Does that mean that there are 4 employees on each shift?

    > ............................Weekly off`s are staggered,i.e emplyee A takes
    > off on Monday,B takes off on Tue & so on....

    With 4 people on each shift and 2 days off per week not all employees can
    have their days off??

    > Note,shift changes from 3rd to 2nd to 1st to General.

    Is there a set time required between shifts? ie if one of the shifts is
    Nights can another shift start the following day?

    Do you have a layout of the shift patern? If so the post it - but NOT as an
    attachment on the newsgroup

    Sandy

    [email protected]
    [email protected] with @tiscali.co.uk