Logo missing

  1. #1
    SallyNBS
    Guest

    Logo missing

    I create bills for a child psychologist monthly with Excel. The bill is set
    up as a 5x8 sheet, portrait. I have a jpg centered at the top of the sheet
    with her logo. It's worked great in Excel XP for almost a year.

    Now that I'm running beta, the jpg logo appears centered, correct size as
    always on the worksheet , but is missing from the print preview and the print.

    What do I need to do to get it to print?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Logo missing

    Never install beta software on your main computer, there is a reason it is
    called beta. I would uninstall it and reinstall xp. To quote MS

    a.. 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 is for evaluation and planning
    purposes only.
    b.. Beta software does not necessarily display the same high level of
    stability of shipped Microsoft products.
    c.. Beta testers may experience problems with 2007 Microsoft Office system
    Beta 2 products that could potentially result in loss, corruption, or
    destruction of existing data.
    d.. This beta testing release is not appropriate for production use.
    e.. It is strongly recommended that you back up your existing data before
    you install and run this software.
    f.. Beta code is offered "as is," and does not include technical support.
    g.. Many organizations have policies prohibiting unauthorized software
    installation on company-owned computers. Make sure you check with your IT
    department before downloading and installing 2007 Microsoft Office system
    Beta 2 on your computer at work.

    Peo Sjoblom

    Excel 95 - Excel 2007
    Northwest Excel Solutions
    www.nwexcelsolutions.com
    if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    SallyNBS
    Guest

    Re: Logo missing

    Thanks for the lecture on the evils of using beta code, but you've managed to
    completely ignore my question.

    On a 5x8 portrait-sized sheet, the logo appears on the top center of the
    sheet when viewing the worksheet, but is missing from the print preview and
    the print. What do I need to do to make it show up on the hard copy?

    Thank you

  4. #4
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Logo missing

    I don't have the Beta, but try this.......
    Right-click on the image > FormatPicture > PropertiesTab > Check the
    PrintObject box > Ok

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3