Emailing a spreadsheet

  1. #1
    Chip Smith
    Guest

    Emailing a spreadsheet

    I had a question regarding emailing a worksheet. In this version i have a
    button on the toolbar that allows you to directly email the workbook. however
    upon doing so the spreadsheet in embedded in the body of the message, but
    after being sent it is no longer an active sheet. is there a way to email an
    active sheet in the body of a message??

    --
    --Chip Smith--

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Emailing a spreadsheet

    Hi Chip, look if on this button you have a envelope, there is another button
    with a clip to send the worksheet as attached,

    you also can go to the menu FILE | SEND TO

    to see it

    hope this helps
    regards from Brazil
    Marcelo