Turning Auto Height Back On

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    HLD920
    Guest

    Turning Auto Height Back On

    Is there an easy way to turn the Auto Height function back on once you resize
    a row height for a cell? I am trying to cut and paste some items from a Word
    embedded table into an Excel spreadsheet and want to have the text in the
    Word table cells to word wrap in the cells on the Excel workbook, but when I
    resize one row, the auto height does not work any more. Please help. Thanks.

  2. #2

    Re: Turning Auto Height Back On

    Autofit that row once more.

    Double click on the line separator in the row header to the left or use:
    format|row|autofit

  3. #3
    HLD920
    Guest

    Re: Turning Auto Height Back On

    Dave,

    Thank you very much for your help. That was what I was looking for. I really
    appreciate your help.