Student Attendance Record Template

  1. #1
    Nita
    Guest

    Student Attendance Record Template

    I like the template, but I would like to know how to get the totals to appear
    on the document.

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Student Attendance Record Template

    Type "T", "U", "E" or "P" in schoolday cells. The template will calculate
    the total

    AP

    [email protected]...

  3. #3
    Nita
    Guest

    Re: Student Attendance Record Template

    Do I have to save the template first?

  4. #4
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Student Attendance Record Template

    Before you fill in the cells, save the template.
    File>Save as
    choose file type: Template(*.xlt)

  5. #5
    Nita
    Guest

    Re: Student Attendance Record Template

    Can you merge the totals into another excel file or an access file to print a
    report.

  6. #6
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Student Attendance Record Template

    Yes, you can.

    Cheerts

  7. #7
    Nita
    Guest

    Re: Student Attendance Record Template

    Can you tell me how or when I can find the instructions? I apologize for
    asking alot of questions but I am new to this. Thanks!