Conditional Formats

  1. #1
    RUSH2CROCHET
    Guest

    Conditional Formats

    I'm familiar with conditional formatting, but am having issues - hoping
    someone can point me in the right direction.
    I would like to change table data to blue italic if column O >10, but less
    than 12
    and if O >="12", need it to be bold italic red

    Excel 2003 is accepting first condition, but not 2nd.

    Any ideas?
    TIA,
    Sandi

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Isn't the first one just Equal to 11?

    and second one is greater than or equal to 12
    Google is your best friend!

  3. #3
    RUSH2CROCHET
    Guest

    Re: Conditional Formats

    Whoops! Need to re-clarity...
    I meant to say >=10 (blue italic) & >=12 (bold red italic)

    Sandi

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    Put Greater or Equal to 12 as first condition

    and then Greater or Equal to 10 as second condition

    Hope that helps

  5. #5
    RUSH2CROCHET
    Guest