How to get the lines to disappear?

  1. #1

    How to get the lines to disappear?

    I'm copying my Excel worksheet results to Word but the lines between
    the cells are showing in the results. Is there a way so that I can
    hide the lines so they don't show when a group of cells is copied to
    Word or another program?

  2. #2
    Angela
    Guest

    RE: How to get the lines to disappear?

    Do you mean you don't want the lines on the printed Word document or you
    don't want them to show on the screen?

    If you want to see the grayed out lines on the screen, but don't want them
    to print, select the table (either the little pop up box just outside the
    upper left corner of the table or click in the table and go to Table in the
    title bar and select table). Then click the little arrow next to the border
    button in either the Formatting toolbar or the Table toolbar and select no
    border.

    If you do not want to see the lines at all, follow the steps above and then
    click on Table in the title bar and scroll down to Hide Gridlines.

    The gridlines are the light gray lines that only show up on the screen. The
    borders are the black lines that you see on the screen and the printed page.

    Hope this helps,
    Angela