Creating a schedule

  1. #1
    cecarter74
    Guest

    Creating a schedule

    I'm attempting to create a program that will allow a user to select inputs
    from a multiple combobox userform. Those inputs will then populate a list in
    to which the user can add dates, creating a schedule. This is a lot like MS
    Project but I want to add a few additional things to allow us to break out
    costs per phase of a program, by type of labor, by year, by quarter. This is
    what the boss wants too. Getting these taks done would really help me get
    started.

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Re: Creating a schedule

    You may want to review these two pages from Debra Dalgleish's site:
    http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html
    and
    http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html

    And another option from John Walkenbach's site:
    http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

    The features say you can use dropdowns.
    http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/features.htm

    And the source code is available for a small fee ($20 USA, IIRC).